The Financial Success Center provides comprehensive resources under one roof to help Monmouth and Ocean County residents move from financial difficulty to economic well-being. These free services range from career, budget and home ownership counseling to tax return preparation and assistance in finding quality childcare. Designed to assist anyone who wishes to move forward financially or create more economic balance in their lives, the Financial Success Center empowers residents with tools that are goal-oriented and growth-oriented. Services are customized to meet each individual’s needs.
Based at the Meridian Community Resource Center at Freehold Raceway Mall, the Financial Success Center is a seamless collaboration among United Way of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, Navicore Solutions, Monmouth County Workforce Investment Board, Child Care Resources of Monmouth County and Fulfill.
We can help you with:
- Job readiness, including career planning and assessment, job search support and career workshops
- Tax preparation
- Money management, including budget counseling, debt management and financial education
- Home ownership counseling
- Financial coaching
- Child care education and referrals
- Application assistance with multiple benefits/income supports, including SNAP application, utility assistance applications and child care subsidies
- Enrollment in health insurance programs including Marketplace, CHIP & Medicaid
To learn more about our services or to make an appointment,
please call 732-414-6745 or email us at email@example.com
Meridian Community Resource Center
Freehold Raceway Mall // First Floor (Macy's Wing)
3710 Route 9 // Freehold, NJ
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Saturdays: 10am - 2pm
UPCOMING EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
In partnership with Fulfill, UWMOC is offering free personalized tax preparation at the Financial Success Center.
To make an appointment at the FSC or other sites throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties,
call NJ 211 by dialing 2-1-1, or to schedule online, visit fulfillnj.org.
If your household earns $62,000 or less, you can also file your taxes online for free at myfreetaxes.com.