- About Us
- Our Work
- NJ 2-1-1
- Certified Agencies
- How I Live United
- Hurricane Sandy Rebuild Monmouth
- News & Events
180, Turning Lives Around
- Dedicated to ending domestic violence and sexual assault in Monmouth County.
Affordable Housing Alliance
- The Alliance develops and expands the availability of affordable housing for low to moderate income families and special needs groups for either rental or purchase. AHA also provides information and referral services.
Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association
- Enhances care and support for individuals, their families and caregivers to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research.
- Aslan Youth Ministries is a year-round ministry serving the spiritual, physical and mental needs of disadvantaged youth at risk.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Makes a positive difference in the lives of at risk children with a caring adult and assists children in achieving their highest potential.
Boys and Girls Club of Monmouth County
- School-age youth program that provides recreational and educational programs.
Cancer Care of New Jersey
- Cancer Care is a non-profit agency to help cancer patients, their families and friends cope with the impact of cancer. Cancer Care is separate and apart from other cancer organizations.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton
- Improves the quality of life of individuals and families, especially the poor and venerable, through service, advocacy and community building.
Center for Vocational Rehabilitation
- Promotes social independence, quality of life and maximum vocational potential for all persons with special needs.
Central Jersey Family Health Consortium, Inc. (Formerly RPCMOC, Inc,)
- Committed to improving the health of pregnant women and their children in Monmouth and Ocean counties through the collaborative efforts of existing, changing and future institutions, Regional Perinatal Centers, and health care providers from many disciplines.
CentraState Medical Center
- Enhances the health and well being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare.
Cerebral Palsy Association of Middlesex County
- Dedicated to the provision of comprehensive, superior, multi-faceted programs of service to individuals with developmental and related disabilities.
Child Assault Prevention of Monmouth County
- Dedicated to reducing children's vulnerability to abuse through the empowering concept that each child has the right to be safe, strong and free.
Child Care Resources
- Invests in Monmouth County's children by empowering parents to make informed child care choices and providing quality resources and education to child care professionals.
- Website: www.ccsmc.org
Coastal Habitat for Humanity
- Through volunteer labor and donations of money and materials, Habitat builds and renovates simple, decent, and affordable houses to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the Jersey shore.
Collier Youth Services
- Based on a philosophy of deep respect for the inherent worth of each individual, of regard for the environment and belief in the capacity for personal change. In each program, Collier strives to provide a place where these sacred beliefs are honored. Collier commits itself to forming relationships with people so that each person may experience a sense of belonging, dignity and hope.
Community Affairs and Resource Center of Monmouth County
- Empowering the community and strengthening youth and families by promoting self sufficiency through education, advocacy and collaboration.
Community Outreach Group
- Ten area churches incorporated under the Community Outreach Group, Inc. which sponsors The Calico Cat Thrift Shop, The Calico Cat Food Pantry & Cupboard as well as the Emergency Assistance Fund.
- Puts positive principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Court Appointed Special Advocates of New Jersey
- Recruits, screens and trains volunteers to advocate on behalf of abused and neglected children who are in out-of-home placement.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare
- The mission of CPC Behavioral Healthcare is to prevent or treat disorders in the way people think, feel, learn and act. Their services increase skills and competencies and decrease problem behaviors.
Family & Children's Service
- Serves people at vulnerable times in their lives through education, intervention, care and counseling.
Family Based Services Association of New Jersey
- Provides community based support services to children and families with emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Provides food, shelter and comprehensive services to homeless families in Monmouth County, while advocating innovative solutions to chronic homelessness.
Family Resource Network
- Dedicated to offering individuals and their families with continuing needs the greatest opportunities, resources and services to support a full and happy life.
FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties
- The mission of the FoodBank is to feed as many hungry people as possible. They do this by collecting and distributing donated and surplus food to charities serving the immediate food needs of individuals, and also through programs that address the long-term causes of hunger.
Freehold Area Open Door
- In order to affirm the God-given dignity of all individuals, Open Door seeks to aid all the greater Freehold area residents in need to achieve their goals of self-sufficiency.
Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
- Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character that make the world a better place.
- HABcore is a not-for-profit corporation serving Monmouth and adjacent counties in New Jersey. HABcore is devoted to providing permanent and transitional supportive housing in a family setting to low-income persons who are homeless, disabled or unable to care for themselves, and to affording them loves of dignity and meaning.
Habitat for Humanity of Northeast Monmouth County
- Partners with low-income working families to construct or renovate decent affordable housing for ownership and to encourage people of means to support this critical endeavor.
- Spring House is dedicated to breaking the cycle of homelessness for women and their children.
- The mission of Interfaith Neighbors is to Provide rental subsidy to underprivileged persons, to provide meals either in a congregate setting or delivered to the home of people who are either elderly poor (senior citizens), infirm or seriously ill persons or those who are classified as impoverished, to encourage support and undertake construction, rehabilitation and operation of houses, shelters, homesteads and other facilities for underprivileged and homeless persons with low incomes and generally to support the needs of underprivileged persons.
Jewish Community Center of Greater Monmouth County
- A dedicated, multi-faceted human service non-profit organization working for the total well-being of its members and the community. It is concerned with people of all races, creeds and economic levels.
Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Monmouth County
- A comprehensive, non-sectarian social service agency dedicated to improving the quality of life of families living in Monmouth County.
- Provides education, therapeutic, social, residential, and support services for people with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities
Literacy Volunteers of Monmouth County
- Promotes increased literacy for adults in Monmouth County through the effective use of volunteersand in collaboration with individuals, groups and organizations desiring to foster increased literacy.
Long Branch Concordance
- Finds resources for people in need, fosters individual and family development, and creates partnerships for community well-being.
Love In the Name of Christ
- Mobilizes the church to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ, acting as a liaison to help people in need.
Mental Health Association of Monmouth County
- Promotes mental health and improves the care and treatment of children and adults with mental illness and their families through advocacy, education, research and services.
- A private non-profit providing emergency services, Family Resource Center, Sisters Academy, mental health support and a mentoring program for urban teens.
Monmouth Council, Boy Scouts of America
- A volunteer-led, professionally managed, private, not-for-profit, service agency providing program planning and support to more than 100 local organizations that charter 230 Scout units. Total membership served is 3,000 adult volunteers and 12,000 youth.
Monmouth Day Care Center
- A private, non-profit, state licensed, accredited (by NAEYC), professionally staffed, child care center dedicated to the care of children ages two months to five years. The center combines principles of early childhood education with a warm homelike environment
Monmouth Neighborhood Housing
- Committed to assisting individuals and families in the transition from homelessness and dependence on society to self-sufficiency and permanent housing.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Dedicated to ending the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
New York Service for the Handicapped-Camp Oakhurst
- Camp Oakhurst is a 15 acre, wheelchair accessible, barrier free, short term residential facility for children and adults who are physically challenged.
- Provides financial education to the public, including free housing and credit counseling services to families and individuals in need.
Ocean-Monmouth Legal Services
- A non-profit organization that handles civil matters for people on fixed/low incomes in Monmouth and Ocean Counties. There are two offices in Monmouth County and two in Ocean County.
Ocean's Harbor House
- Provides emergency shelter, counseling, prevention and crisis intervention services to runaway, homeless, abused and at-risk youth.
Parker Family Health Center
- Provides free health care to low-income, uninsured Monmouth County residents.
Planned Parenthood of Central New Jersey
- PPCNJ is the leading provider of comprehensive reproductive health care and sexuality education in Monmouth and Middlesex counties. Over 30,000 individuals receive medical, counseling and educational services each year.
- A non-profit agency dedicated to strengthening the foundations of children and families by empowering them to successfully handle difficult, everyday life situations and extraordinary challenges such as violence and substance abuse.
- Serves people in need, especially the poor, in the towns of the Bayshore area of Monmouth County.
Providence Medical Center
- Improves the quality of life for underserved and unisured working-poor families in Monmouth County by providing access to free medical care within an environment of dignity and cultural competence.
Red Bank Regional Source Foundation
- A comprehensive, collaborative school-based program for students and families.
SEARCH Day Program
- A multi-service agency that specializes in providing services to the individual with autism from preschool through adulthood. These services are offered via ten month and extended school year programs at their day school and adult activities program.
Senior Citizens Activities Network
- Enriches the lives of individuals over the age of 50 by promoting, sponsoring and coordinating educational programs which maintain and enhance the cultural, physical and intellectual quality of life for this population, with a focus on arts, humanities, technology and the promotion of good health.
The Arc of Monmouth
- Improves the lives of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. This is accomplished through advocacy, services and supports, cooperation with community partners and community education. The Arc of Monmouth also works to prevent the causes and effects of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Center in Asbury Park
- Providing support services for people living with HIV/AIDS and their caregivers.
The Kitchen at St. Mark's
- Alleviating hunger in the Keansburg local area.
Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- A voluntary, nonprofit organization dedicated to the promotion, restoration and maintenance of the health status of individuals and the community.
Western Monmouth Habitat for Humanity
- Their mission is to build more than houses - it is to improve our community by building lives. This is accomplished through a partnership with God and the members of our community, and by providing families, in cooperation with our volunteers, the opportunity to obtain decent, affordable housing.
- About Us
- Our Work
- News & Events